**dEwI + LiNg mEi + TiNgLiN + wEiLin**

tHiS iS wHeRe We All CaN cOmMuNiCaTe EvEn MiLeS ApArT....

Friday, January 09, 2004

furious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Talking about lodging a complaint... yes i am going to do just that.
I hvae been ill since two days ago.. had diahorrea... and yesterday evening, i was running a temperature. Decided to go to GRACE POLTCLINIC at EAST COAST ROAD for treatment. I waited for at least 20 minutes for my turn when there was only ONE person b4 me. Guess what was the reason? The staff were unable to find the drug needed for the patient in there! They were practically searching the entire place, calling up other staff to enquire the whereabout of that damned drug...

Finally, thank heaven, they found it and 'saved' that fellow's life... so the person before me went in.. and while the DOC asked him to go take a urine sample, he asked me to enter his room... here's what happened!

I went in and i sat down... he asked me what's wring with me and i told him i had diahorrea since the day before and i feel feverish right then. he asked me to lie down on the bed. At this juncture his hp rang and he walked around the room, chatting with whoever's on the line, talking about PUB bills and all the household matters! As he was talking the other patient came back with his urine. This terrible doc just continue chatting while testing his urine and simply rinsed his hands after that and continue his convcersation, leaving both that patient and me waiting for him to finfiah his call! i got pissed off. i stared at him and i walked out of the room.

He put down the phone and asked me to enter again. And guess what he asked me mum, who was with me then? He asked her if he has examined my stomach! My mum, pissed off too, told him that he hasn't becuase he was too busy with his personal call. he asked me to lie down, felt my stomach and took my temperature and asked me to leave. I wasn't satisfied because he did not even tell me what was wrong with me. I had to asked him questions like ' Do i have food poidoning?' 'Am i running a temperture', blah blah blah... heloooo... who's the doctor here? And as i asked him he stodd up and walk towards the door, apparently wanting to shoo me off!

The last straw came when i asked him about the fever drug that he has prescribed for me. The moment i met him, i gave him a list of drugs which i am allergic to. Reminded him to check my records and all for that... But when i asked him,' Am i allergic to this fever medicine you are giving me?' He started checking through my records again and finally strike off that drug from his prescription! And did not even attempt to give me another drug or explain his act! I asked him what kind of drug is he giving me then... guess his reply? He said '; Just take antibiotics loh!'

I walked out of his room and i said loudly," What a lousy doctor this is!' and i went to the counter to make a scene! I said there is no way i am going to take the drug because i simply have no confidence in this doctor at all. i said if he wasn;t even sure what kind of drug he has given his patient! What kind of doctor is that? i waited so long for such 'treatment'. I said i refuse to take any drug and i refuse to pay because neither do i feel that i ahve consulted anyone! I asked for his full name and asked for the head doctor of the clinic whom i can lodge a complaint to.

In the end i still paid 10 bucks! shucks! 10 bucks paid for anger! i should have just stormed out of the place... or leave my number at the counter, asking them to ask the head doc to call me for the bill if he has the cheek to! darn!

I went home... temperature shoots up to 38.4 degree celsius... blood boils and blood rush i tell u! humph!

I am going to write in to forum later and i am going to give that head a call to refund my 10 bucks too!

what a birthday surprise! :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home