i haven go taipei...
Happi CNY ladies…sorry din update u all lately…
Time flies.. CNY gonna be over so soon.. sob sob.. well I’ve been really busy with planning my taiwan itinerary, research on taiwan, studying for exam, doing tutorials, office work…heee.. yeah! My mid term exam over! But hor.. dunno can pass not.. (crossing my fingers).. heee…
I spent vday at home leh.. heee.. its ok la.. I feel that vday is very commercialised.. it doesn’t really hav to be flowers, chocolates or dinner to me.. everyday is vday with your loved ones ah.. heee.. so dewi & weilin, how did u spend vday?? Especially for weilin, first vday with chui en rite?
And ya.. I haven go taiwan yet.. gng this weekend.. J yeah..finally wor.. will be leaving on fri, 6D 5N ah.. free & easy..
K la.. time to answer ur questions, weilin…
Ya.. I saw quite a few offers on jetstar asia on gng taiwan.. hmm.. I’m taking cathy pacific.. transit at HK before reaching taipei airport.. I bought a 3D2N package but additional nite stay gonna stay at jazz bro hse who is currently studying there… but hor if u can, book separately on airfare & hotel…cheaper this way.. I cant do that cos I used the chan bros travel voucher which I won 2 years ago I tink.. J I’m staying at rainbow hotel.. 3star hotel but saw the pics.. quite nice leh.. my frens who went taipei, all stayed at this hotel.. very convient cos near to MRT & in the middle of ximenting which is something like our orchard road…lots of things to see & eat at this area.. if you wan to book this hotel, call to the hotel straight and book…cheaper.. ard S$92 per nite for twin sharing..i’ve got the website address of the hotel in my office comp.. remind me to email u hor.. inside got their rooms pictures and hotel room rates…
Hmm.. I stayed for 6D but I felt that it is still too short..so u may want consider if u still wan go for 4D.. cos u cant do much during daytime as they r famous for nitelife and during daytime, u can only visit those tourist attractions which aint many.. at nite, u can visit their nite markets….very very big I heard.. so can go for few days…
As for the cost, I paid 1 pax - $625 for 3D2N package at chan bros.. outside probably cheaper.. so u go check out ah.. as for expenses, I should be bringing ard $500-$600.. my fren just went and spend ard this amount.. cold weather there so not much clothes to buy anyway…heeee…
No worries.. got any questions then just ask again la…or wait till I come back then update u all n show u all my pics ah.. heee…
Take care all..
Time flies.. CNY gonna be over so soon.. sob sob.. well I’ve been really busy with planning my taiwan itinerary, research on taiwan, studying for exam, doing tutorials, office work…heee.. yeah! My mid term exam over! But hor.. dunno can pass not.. (crossing my fingers).. heee…
I spent vday at home leh.. heee.. its ok la.. I feel that vday is very commercialised.. it doesn’t really hav to be flowers, chocolates or dinner to me.. everyday is vday with your loved ones ah.. heee.. so dewi & weilin, how did u spend vday?? Especially for weilin, first vday with chui en rite?
And ya.. I haven go taiwan yet.. gng this weekend.. J yeah..finally wor.. will be leaving on fri, 6D 5N ah.. free & easy..
K la.. time to answer ur questions, weilin…
Ya.. I saw quite a few offers on jetstar asia on gng taiwan.. hmm.. I’m taking cathy pacific.. transit at HK before reaching taipei airport.. I bought a 3D2N package but additional nite stay gonna stay at jazz bro hse who is currently studying there… but hor if u can, book separately on airfare & hotel…cheaper this way.. I cant do that cos I used the chan bros travel voucher which I won 2 years ago I tink.. J I’m staying at rainbow hotel.. 3star hotel but saw the pics.. quite nice leh.. my frens who went taipei, all stayed at this hotel.. very convient cos near to MRT & in the middle of ximenting which is something like our orchard road…lots of things to see & eat at this area.. if you wan to book this hotel, call to the hotel straight and book…cheaper.. ard S$92 per nite for twin sharing..i’ve got the website address of the hotel in my office comp.. remind me to email u hor.. inside got their rooms pictures and hotel room rates…
Hmm.. I stayed for 6D but I felt that it is still too short..so u may want consider if u still wan go for 4D.. cos u cant do much during daytime as they r famous for nitelife and during daytime, u can only visit those tourist attractions which aint many.. at nite, u can visit their nite markets….very very big I heard.. so can go for few days…
As for the cost, I paid 1 pax - $625 for 3D2N package at chan bros.. outside probably cheaper.. so u go check out ah.. as for expenses, I should be bringing ard $500-$600.. my fren just went and spend ard this amount.. cold weather there so not much clothes to buy anyway…heeee…
No worries.. got any questions then just ask again la…or wait till I come back then update u all n show u all my pics ah.. heee…
Take care all..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home