**dEwI + LiNg mEi + TiNgLiN + wEiLin**

tHiS iS wHeRe We All CaN cOmMuNiCaTe EvEn MiLeS ApArT....

Friday, August 19, 2005

I'm back!!!

Hey!!! I'm back...that time i tried to log on to this blog thingy and it kept prompting me to download something so i got a lil irritated...

Oh anyway I'm fine in School. Prefer this to studying in NIE. I'm currently teaching the P5 EM3 kids... and i quite like them. But i dun think I want to follow them up to P6 'cos got it will be too stressful for me...haha... well, i guess it's still up to the school's deployment... but i could be taking p1 for a change:)

What happened to your family girl? Tell us about it? When to meet up? Time to celebrate Lingmei's bday soon le hor? I am in the afternoon session so afternoons are out on weekdays. Wednesday should be fine for me... if you guys want... Sunday dinners also can. so? any takers? :P

Dewi, how's waitressing... getting used to it already?

WEilin, if u are stationed at simei we can meet on sats for lunch too:) i got church choir at 3 anyway...ok ok? coffee soon?

ting

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home