Ladies.... These are jus a handful of pics taken at Mei's Wedding... but hor... the main lead seems to be baby Janelle. kekekek
Anyway, mei mei, pls upload some pics taken tt day esp the ones tt we took all together ah!!
Ting, very busy these days? how come no more updated posts in Hannah's blog liao? :)
Anyway, mei mei, pls upload some pics taken tt day esp the ones tt we took all together ah!!
Ting, very busy these days? how come no more updated posts in Hannah's blog liao? :)



1 Comments:
At 10:58 PM,
Anonymous said…
Yeah work has started and I'm busy trying to settle all the duties and handover of stuff before I go on leave after CNY.
Will update blog then.
Weilin I've completed the scrapbook mmber card. Now I'm on level two. Permanently 10%off for5 years. So you can borrow my card next time and help me chop more.( tip: go on double stamps day)
will update blog soon.
Post a Comment
<< Home